College Counseling Services
Popp & Associates offers extensive college counseling services to address the unique needs of each student.
- Academic profile & extracurricular activity assessment
- Academic course selection and planning
- Recommendations on extracurricular, community service, and summer opportunities
- Support for summer program applications and essays
- Development of standardized testing strategy (which tests to take, suggested dates for test taking, etc.)
- Do What You Are Self Discovery Assessment
- Development of college application list based on student’s post-secondary goals
- Guidance for college visit planning, including open house events
- Assistance with the application process including:
- Preparation for college admission interviews (mock interviews are available)
- College application organization
- Personal statement and supplemental essays
- Scholarship essays
- Academic recommendation letters
- Presentation of student’s participation in extracurricular activities, athletics, internships, research, and employment (includes a resume if appropriate)
- Preparation of supplemental materials
(athletic portfolios, performing arts CDs and DVDs, and visual arts slides)
- Analysis of unique experiences and/or circumstances that may affect a student’s candidacy
- Assistance with understanding and managing the wait list process
- Helping families manage stress and anxiety related to the college application process.
- Additional topics of interest to the client (including scholarship applications)
- Ongoing support via phone/email outside of meetings
Note: Clients can purchase services at an hourly rate or choose from our comprehensive college counseling packages.
Click here to contact us for a Complimentary 30-minute Meet & Greet Session to learn more about our services.
“I thought the college counseling services were perfect. I am quite sure that our son would not have had the success that he did if we did not work with Mindy Popp!” Read more
Parent, Essex, MA